Friday, May 8, 2009

Craft Time

Oh how I have been slacking in the Craft Department. I am embarrassed to tell you how many times Colby has asked me to do "craft time" and I have answered "maybe in a little while" while knowing full well it wasn't gonna happen. Shame! Shame! Shame! At least I have Jesus and you to confess too. Moving on....



Tuesday we opened up the craft closet and.... crafted. But only after visiting my favorite SuperMom website notimeforflashcards.com What a Mom! Colby requested an alphabet craft so we visited the "alphabet activities" and Colby chose his favorite letter "W." (The "W" has been Colby's favorite letter since age 2, I don't know.....). SuperMom has cute ideas for all the letters and one of her "w" ideas was to decorate a "W" with winter things. You can go here for specific instructions. But I think it is pretty self explanatory when you see Colby's finished product. Although I totally agree the heart doesn't scream "Winter," Colby insisted the sticker be included and... well you know me.... easy going, go with the flo Joe (maybe if I describe myself like this enough someone will start to believe it), the sticker stayed.


While Colby decorated his "W" Cohen worked on his coloring skills. Cohen- Mommy's sorry I did not post a picture of your art work but I guess I got distracted and threw it away when you started eating the markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment