Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wildcard Wednesdays!

Happy Hump Day! Sorry I'm just now checking in with you. Last night I watched too much TV (Idol and Biggest Loser) and then spent the night looking for carebears on the Internet... long story.. Anyways... I didn't get anything scheduled to go out today. Soooo I thought it might be a good day for another day of randomness. As soon as I can remember my Mr. Linky password I'll put one up so you can record your random thoughts. So what's on your mind....
I'll be sure to post at least one random thought later tonight when I get home from work. I'd love to hear from you.... the randomer the better!

5 comments:

  1. Is randomer really a word? just wondering (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer- YES! In DRS world randomer is most for sure a word.
    PS Your question counts as a random comment- so thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when I go in a public restroom I always go to the second stall.. not sure why.. I've wondered if everyone goes to the 2nd stall.. maybe thinking it's not as used as the 1st one.. how about you? do you go to the same stall every time?? How's that for random?? Pretty good, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now Jenny, that's what I'm talking about!!!! Thank you so much for playing my random game! I have heard of stall preference but I can't say that I personally have one. This has definetly given me something to think about on my drive to work tomorrow! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's actually a study on that...but I don't remember what the results were. Niki, I forgot to give you a check last night. Please remind me if I don't give it to you Sunday. I'm still thinking about how you would handle Tom Cruise. Would you wow him with "the finger" or your 6th toe? Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete