Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Ideal Car

I once heard a story of a lady who found a luxury car listed in the classifieds for $1. Thinking it had to be a misprint she called to find out about the true price of the car. Turns out the car belonged to a lady who was going through a divorce and was being forced to split all assets with her ex husband and therefore was selling his beloved vehicle for $1 to get back at him.............
Now, I would not wish a divorce on anyone nor do I support the idea of revenge BUT if you hear of anyone who wants to sell their vehicle for $1.00... I'm in the market. That's all I'm saying.....

No really... I have had lots of time to think about my "ideal" car and here are the top 10 must haves for my "new to me" car.

1. FOUR DOORS
2. Power Steering
3. Radio (CD player would be bonus!)
4. Muffler
5. more than 2 doors
6. Air Conditioner available during ALL seasons
7. Rain proof windows
8. Screech Free Reversing
9. Built during this century
10. Oh and.... FOUR DOORS!!!!!!!

Specifically DH and I are looking at 2005-2007 Honda Accords or Civics or Toyota Camrys with under 60,000 miles. Although... I have registered to host an American Idol Watch Party and if selected I could be eligible to win a loaded Ford Fusion and that would totally be ok too!

No comments:

Post a Comment