Thursday, April 30, 2009

Let the Voting BEGIN!!!


Ok all you DRSers I NEED YOU. Well actually I NEED your VOTE!!!!!! The Ford American Idol Sweepstakes starts today. Soooo here is how you can help me win that new 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid AND a trip to the American Idol Finale!!!!!!!- just go here and push that little "VOTE HERE" button. For every vote my houseparty gets I get entered into the drawing for the grand prize. And guess what?!?!?! You could win too!!!!!!! Yes that's right each voter gets submitted into their own sweepstakes for a chance at some cash prizes!!!!! WOW is that fun of what!!!!

Note: If you get to the party blog and have any trouble voting please let me know!!!!!

Please TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!!

PS While there you will notice that the video I told you about is still not uploaded. Poor Jodie says every time she tries to work on it it crashes her computer. I have that effect on things. Cross your fingers it will be up and running soon. And a BIG thanks to Jodie for trying and an even BIGGER apology for being so much trouble!

1 comment: