Thursday, April 30, 2009

Deal Alert- Kroger

Warning: I did these match-ups without my coupon box (yes, that's right I did not bring my coupon boxes with me on vacation. I just felt that if my kids didn't get to go with me, neither should my coupon boxes. I do miss them though............... my kids, not the coupon boxes!) Anyways.... I did not get to verify the coupon amounts found in our region's inserts.

This week Kroger is having their BIG Case Sale again. This is exciting for those NONcouponers who still want in on a good deal. But for the couponer......well, we know that you can only use ONE coupon per case, and therefore might actually get a better deal when the item is sold separately. Regardless, here are just a few of the case deals I might consider:

Kroger Peanut Butter case of 12 on sale for $12
Final Price: $1 per jar

Bounty Basic Paper Towels case of 8 on sale for $5
Use $1 off 1 from 3/29 SS
Final Price: $0.50 per roll

Dole Fruit Cups case of 16 on sale for $7
There is a coupon in the 4/26 SS- unsure of amount
Final Price: less then $0.43 a cup

Eggo Waffles on sale for $2
Use coupon in 4/5 inserts- unsure of amount
Unsure of Final Price

General Mills Cereals on sale for $2
lots of coupons available from lots of inserts
Sorry not more help on this one

Avocados on sale for $0.99 each

Fresh Green Beans, and Zucchini on sale $0.99/lb

There is also a couple of deals only available Thursday through Saturday:

Florida Sweet Corn on sale 5 ears for $1
(I suggest grilling, yum yum)

Kroger OJ on sale for $0.99 (limit 3)

Oscar Mayer Wieners on sale $0.99 (limit 3) (I totally had to sing the song to know how to spell Oscar Mayer)
If wieners and hot dogs are the same thing then you could use $1 off 2 from 4/19 SS
Final Price: $0.50 each

No comments:

Post a Comment