Sunday, April 12, 2009

Last weeks meals in review

I thought I would go ahead and provide another review of the previous week's meals.

Spicy Seafood Stew- We really liked it. DH even commented on how good it was. I will definetly make this again and I will always have this dish with cornbread- yummy.

Black Bean Soup- Always great. I loved having this for lunch all week. If you are new to fiber- bowels beware. Even my iron clad colon had issues after 3 days of soup in a row. I'm just saying...

Chicken Manicotti- Ask me Thursday....

Apple, Cheddar Meatballs- Well..... mine actually burned a little in the crockpot so I don't think I would be the best judge for this dish. BUT the other family I cook for REALLY enjoyed them. So there you go! Definitely cook these on low and check on them around hour 6 to prevent burning.

Chicken Fajitas- Can you really mess up Mexican?

No comments:

Post a Comment