Monday, April 20, 2009

Homemade Pizzas

Homemade pizza crust- Is that Donna like or what!!! I first attempted a homemade pizza crust back on Valentines Day. Although certainly more time consuming then simply taking the wrapping off of a premade crust, I think you'll agree the taste makes it well worth it. I am going to divide the dough into 4 so I can make 4 individual pizza crusts for my family. Then on pizza night I am going to let the boys top their pizzas with their desired toppings. I got turkey pepporoni, green pepper, spinach, tomatoes, jalepenos, pineapples for the occasion.



Go here for the pizza crust recipe I followed.

Note: I used half whole wheat flour half all purpose flour

Another Note: Last time I made the crust I added fresh rosemary and garlic and it was so yummy. I'm kicking myself for forgetting to add these ingredients this time!



Nutrition Information: (crust alone)
Serving Size: 1/15th of recipe
Meal Plan: 119 Calories, 1.5 Starches


I will serve this with a side salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment