Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ford AI Updates

Big Thank You for all the email addresses I received today to join my Ford American Idol Watch Party! You should have ALL received an official "evite" tonight so if you didn't please let me know.

I gotta tell you that I could not sleep last night I was soooo excited thinking about planning this party. I've got ideas ladies.... BIG IDEAS!!!! But for this party to really Rock (there I go trying to use "cool" words again.... seriously this party is going to my head!!!) Kris HAS to make it into the final 2.

My BIG vision for the party has us tailgating outside the BIG Conway Watch Party (my guess would be UCA)- complete with Big Screens, Bounce Around for the kids, stage with Karaoke, and sponsors for FREEEEE Food. BUT if Kris is not in the top 2 then there won't be a Conway wide Watch Party, the hype will die down and I'll be forced to host the event at my house, and there just ain't that much room in here. Soooooo you know what we have to do fellow DRSers................. VOTE!!!! and VOTE a lot!!!

I was just reading on several other of the Party Hostess websites and ladies... they don't have our Kris to win, so we got to show em.

I am still trying to learn how my "party blog" works so I'll be sure to update you on that in the coming days. I am also trying to figure out how exactly to win that Ford Fusion so when I get those details worked out I'll let you know. I DO know that starting April 30th you will have an opportunity to vote for my "house party" to help increase my chances of winning the car PLUS when you cast your vote you will get entered to win a cash prize, pretty cool huh!!!

This party is going to be Off the Hook!!
(sorry..... I'll stop with the lingo)
PS If "off the hook" means something offensive please forgive me and please let me know so I will make sure to delete this from my vocabulary.

Now I must get back to planning the upcoming Imagination Movers Party that is in less than 48 hours!!!!!!!! Focus Niki, Focus.

5 comments:

  1. Niki,
    I came across your blog a while back and have been reading & loving it. I think you need to come & organize my house. Congrats on your AI party!!!!!! That is soooo cool! Your lingo is perfect. "Off the Hook" is very Randy-like, but you may need to change it to "Off Da Hook". Start using "Dawg" and your party is sure to be a success! :)

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to all wear the Kick Awesome T Shirts too. If we were truly Donna Reed, we could make them ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some fellow teachers that would love to come to the watch party if there's still room. There's about 3 of them. If you have room let me know and I'll send you their email address.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenni!! Welcome to DRS. Great tip Dawg!

    Jenny- the more the better!!! Send me all the names and email addresses you want!! Just be sure to let them know i don't have all the details worked out- yet! Niki

    ReplyDelete
  5. buchanant@brier.k12.ar.us
    nicholsl@brier.k12.ar.us
    goadw@brier.k12.ar.us

    ReplyDelete