Friday, April 17, 2009

Familytime Friday

Today is another crazy Familytime Friday. I tell you Monday's are always the better Mommy Day for me and the boys because I am well rested from the weekend. By Friday the house is a pit, I'm exhausted, the errand list has grown throughout the week, blah blah blah. Anyways... all I'm saying is I think the quality of Familytime Friday would be better if it was on a Monday. Maybe we could do Mommyday Monday and Food Friday? Just doesn't have the same ring to it though.... does it?

Last night I asked Colby if he had any ideas for "devotional time", "craft time", or "learning time" He said "Well.... we usually do craft time and devotional time, but we haven't done learning time in a looooong time." I agreed and asked him if he had any requests for learning time. He said "shapes." So there you have it folks today we will be looking at different shapes. Colby, at almost 5, already knows all of his shapes so we are going to work on drawing shapes and writing the names of shapes. CoCo, at 18 months, does not know his shapes so we will be looking at shape themed books and blocks.

Not sure what else will get accomplished today so I will just check in if we do anything post worthy. Have a fabulous Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment