Wednesday, April 1, 2009

DRS Accident!

Wel;l ladies last night while cho[pping up my fruit for our fruit sa;lad, I had a bit of an accident...... Everything was going just fine... the strawberries, grapes, and bananas were a;ll nice;ly sliced into choke [proof bite sizes and the on;ly fruit ;left to add was the A[pp;le! Whi;le I washed the a[pple and sat it on the cutting board, Colby told me a;ll about his day. Well I guess I was rea;lly into his story because the next thing I knew the apple sli[pped and my finger was laying beside the cutting board! At that point I fainted, and thank goodness DH was home to take me and my finger to the Emergency Room...........


Unfortunate[ly my finger didn't make it....


P[;lease don't worry! I have made [peace with my missing finger AND the medication is contro;lling the [pain for the most [part. The hardest thing is trying to type! I am struggling the most with the Ps and Ls.


Do you want to see my finger, oh... excuse me- lack there of? I asked myself- "would I want to see a picture of a missing finger?" In the end I decided my curiosity would definet;ly make me want a [peak. So.... here it is...............................


At ;least I didn't show you "the finger"!

Make sure to check in later for u[pdates on life without a finger!!!!



5 comments:

  1. This better NOT be an April Fools joke!!! I am suspicious!!!! If this IS NOT A JOKE, a am SO SORRY!!!! ARE YOU OKAY??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. This better be an april fool's joke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm thinking April Fool's... but if not, oh my gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NIKI!!!! That is so bad. Shame on you! I'm laughing so hard though....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Niki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The pic put me over the edge!

    ReplyDelete