Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Can I just tell you I have been sitting here looking at a blank screen trying to figure out what to say as I wrap up this fingerless Wednesday.

First let me say, a big THANK YOU to Jamie, within 30 minutes of my original post this morning she had called to check on me.... uh huh.... and where was all my other phone calls..... I guess I know who my true friend is! Just kidding- I know the rest of you were just too clever to be tricked. Poor Jamie already new about my missing finger and was just so sad to think I had lost another one!!!!

Second- today was a record comment day for DRS! To me that is totally worth the missing appendage and I am not beyond getting rid of at least 2 more if it means I could get to hear from more of you.

Third- This was a HUGE day for me. In fact, when word got back to my brother that I had chopped off my finger he really thought it was true because he NEVER thought I would share my real finger on the WWW. Big Step!

Fourth- WELCOME! All those new to the site today. Today was a record hit day. To all you newbies- I don't usually post pictures of freaky fingers.... lint- absolutely, dirty kitchen- you can count on it, but fingers that was a first, and probably a last.

Fifth- I end with one more finger story..... When I was in sixth grade my friend and I decided to play a joke on this other girl. Soooo before class started the three of us were standing around and here is what happened:
Friend: Hey Niki, what's wrong with your finger?
Niki: Nothing
Friend: No really Niki, I think somethings wrong with your finger.
Niki: What are you talking about? Nothings wrong with my finger (then Niki looks down at her finger to see what friend is talking about)
Niki: SCREAM!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FINGER!!!!!! WHERE DID IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Other girl: SCREAM!!!!!! Almost faints!

good times, good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment