Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Zone 2- Bedrooms and Closets

Zone 2- Bedrooms and Closets

Day 1-Tuesday
  • Dust Master Bedroom Furniture
  • Dust Master BR Fan
  • Clean Master BR Windows and Blinds
Day 2-Wednesday
  • Dust Kids Bedroom Furniture
  • Dust Kids BR Fans
  • Clean Kids BR Windows and Blinds
Day 3-Thursday

  • Organize all Master BR drawers
  • Organize Master BR closet
Day 4-Friday

  • Organize all kids BR drawers
  • Organize Kids BR closets
Day 5- Saturday

  • Mop/Vacuum All Bedroom Floors including under bed
  • Clean Bedroom Baseboards
  • Flip Mattress (Odd months only)
  • Organize Hall Closets

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I have a question for you... WHEN exactly do you do all this stuff? You have little ones, correct? I haven't been reading your blog very long, so forgive me if you've already covered that somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer! Welcome to DRS!!! If you are asking when do I have time to do all the cleaning? My "plan" to get it all done is outlined in my daily routine label on the left sidebar. HOWEVER if you stay on this blog long enough you will see that I very rarely DO all the stuff in my DRS plan because in real life with 2 little boys it is nearly impossible:) But my DRS makes me keep trying!!!! Half the Fun of this blog is watching me fail at my own plan:)(I also recommend reading the DRS explaination label too- if you have time)

    If your question was asking when do I have time to blog? The answer is after the boys are in bed or at their rest time. Thus the 1AM post! Not healthy- don't recommend it!
    Thanks again for your comment! Hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I was asking about cleaning, not blogging. I had this idea that you have it all together... but I guess it's just not possible in this stage of life, huh? But I'll keep trying. I find I can keep the house somewhat tidy--picking up stuff, keeping up with laundry and dishes, etc.--but that's about it. As far as actual cleaning, it only gets done when my baby is so filthy from crawling around on the floor that I can't stand it any more!

    I find time to blog too, although not as often as you. My blog is more of a journal of my family (particularly our baby), so I don't have time NOT to blog, because she grows up so fast! I guess we find a way to carve out time for what's important.

    Thanks for writing... I'm enjoying your posts!

    ReplyDelete