Friday, March 27, 2009

Updates

I keep thinking of things to tell you guys and then forget to post. So here is a hodge podge post to get you all caught up.
  • I took the sweet and sour mango chicken wraps to the recipe exchange party and...... they were just ok. I think if I had had them at home I would have really enjoyed them (although still not as much as the cherry chicken wraps) but at the recipe party they were sitting next to some fabulous chicken manicotti and taco beef pot pie not to mention chocolate chip cheesecake and a mounds cake. For some reason chicken wrapped in lettuce just didn't do it for me last night.
  • So if your mouth was watering when you read the above bullet you'll be excited to know the chicken manicotti and taco beef pot pie will be a part of our April month of meals!
  • Speaking of April Month of meals.... Tomorrow is SUPER SATURDAY!!! Wow! It has really sneaked up on me! Normally by Friday night I have most of the posts ready to go for the big day BUT I didn't even start the posts until 8pm tonight..... It's going to be either a loooong night or a not so "Super" Saturday!
  • You know my fantastic Familytime Friday I was supposed to have today? Well it got slightly derailed. Besides praying for patience, not one thing that I had written about doing got done! And yes I know once again I did not post a learning time activity today But by lunch time I could tell it just wasn't going to happen. Now don't get all nervous that I deprived my boys of a familytime kind of day... Oh no!; we just ended up doing different stuff: playing at the fitness center, treating ourselves to Quiznos at lunch with Daddy, visiting with Uncle Randy and Aunt Christian, and attempting to go fishing as a family (I write attempt because it was too cold and the fish just weren't biting).
  • 2 Full Rolls and 3 Half Rolls of FREEE Toilet Paper Left! This just hurts my heart!
  • I feel like there was more I wanted to tell you but I can't remember what. So I better get back to Super Saturday business... See ya tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha.... always refreshing to read your blog:) your always make me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete