Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thrifty Thursday

It's that time again... Thrifty Thursday!!! Woo Hoo!

How is everyone doing out there? Any one finding any great deals? Is anyone finding these deal alerts helpful? I would looooove your input, comments, or stories. I get lonely sometimes when I'm the only one posting. Sorry.... no more pity parties.

Seriously, there are some AWESOME deals this week at Walgreens. So you will definitely want to check back for that deal alert. There is also another exciting lesson posting in our DRS Couponing 101 series coming up next hour.

Have a Terrific Thrifty Thursday- Ta Ta for now! (what a dork!)

1 comment:

  1. Niki... be encouraged... I love your blog and read it almost everyday. Often times multiple times per day. I love to tell my husband about what is going on at your place. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete