Saturday, March 14, 2009

Scrapbook Saturday

Today I thought it would be fun to have a "Random Thoughts" Saturday. What a random idea, I know. I'm going to throw up a Mr. Linky for you to record any random thought about any random idea or topic you wish. I'll give you an example:

Ex. I love saying Mr. Linky. That name just sounds so silly when you say it out loud. Try it....... You smiled, didn't you? I have given serious thought about naming my future car Mrs. Linky just so I can have an opportunity to say "Linky" more often. Although when I just wrote the word "Linky" it wasn't near as fun, so from now on I will never use the word "Linky" without a Mr. or Mrs. along with it. Of course people might think it strange for me to name my car, but as a past "Duke's of Hazard" fan, I have always wanted to have a car with a name. I tried "Bertha" with one of my past vehicles but it just didn't stick. But Bertha is not near as fun to say as Mrs. Linky.

So there you go- how was that for random.

No comments:

Post a Comment