Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Product of the Week


Here is a great snack idea for your kids. Yoplait Kids Yogurts have 25% less sugar then most kids yogurt products AND is now fortified with DHA. (Remember DHA is that good Omega 3 we learned about last week on Wellness Wednesday). Plus they come decorated with a favorite Nick Jr. character so your kids are sure to love them.

Tip: I like to store the Yoplait Kids Smoothies in the freezer and then put one in Colby's lunch for preschool. By the time lunch rolls around they taste like a slushy! He loves them!

Nutrition Information:
Calories: varies according to product (70 - 100 Calories)
Meal Plan: 1 Milk

Deal Alert: Go here to learn more about Yoplait Kids and to print off 2 $1.50 off 1 coupons!

Kroger often has these on sale for $2
Use your $1.50 off 1 printable PLUS there are loadable coupons available for your Kroger Card
Final Price: FREE

3 comments:

  1. Have you found these lately at Kroger. I looked Saturday night b/c I had the coupons and they had none. Maybe I am off on their re-stock days. Do you know when is the best day to go as far as products just being put out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo... good question Emily:) I was wondering that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I have bought these at Kroger. As far as restock days- I'm not sure. I'll try to remember to ask next time I go. I betcha Wednesdays I one of the best days to go simply because that is a day the new sale starts.

    ReplyDelete