Monday, March 2, 2009

Please excuse my bragging!

I have two things I am very proud to tell you.

#1 Today I fulfilled my January Goal to call and make an appointment with a back doctor!!!!! I have suffered with mid to upper back pain for over 10 years and no ONE or no THING has been able to help me; so I am not getting my hopes up. BUT at least I finally followed through with my goal and now maybe my Mom will stop asking "Did you call and make an appointment today?" (I know your just concerned Mom- thanks)

AND

#2 This one is HUGE! Last week on Biggest Loser the contestants had to do "Up Downs*" for their physical challenge. The first contestant to reach 100 Up Downs won.... well, I can't remember exactly what they won but anyways... Ever since I watched that episode I have wondered "Could I do 100 Up Downs?" Well...... Tonight I challenged my husband to see who could do the most Up Downs. I never really thought he would play with me (you see, he is a lot cooler then me) BUT he did. And guess who one???...................... ME! Woo Hoo! That's Right! DH did 101 and yours truly did 110! Anyone up for breaking my record?! Double Dog Dare You! Sorry I'm a little annoying when I win!

*Up Downs- From a standing position drop to your belly (belly must touch the ground) and then stand back up and touch the rope (or in our case we touched the chain on the living room fan). Do that over and over and over.....

1 comment:

  1. What doc did you get an appt with? I go to Dr. Hurley's office. She's a chiropractor but they use a pro-adjuster so no manual adjustments. I really like it. I have horrible back/neck problems.

    ReplyDelete