Monday, March 2, 2009

March thus far

So it has been 2.. no make that 3 days since I posted my new goals for the month on Super Saturday. Let's see how I'm doing....
  • Meal Prep- done
  • Tidy Tuesday- N/A yet
  • AM routine- nope
  • afternoon routine- nope
  • PM routine- no *
  • Wellness Wednesday- Well I did make that back appointment. BUT by the looks of the post time for this message it is clear I did not make my bedtime*
  • Thrifty Thursday- I used my FREE rental code for redbox to get Colby a movie for rest time
  • Familytime- We did do learning and devotional time today. Devotional time ended with one child crying and the other in time out.
  • Quiet Time- Yes
  • Project of the Month- I priced 10 items for consignment (my goal is 10 items a day)

*I must confess the reason I am not in bed at a decent hour AND the reason I'm going to bed with an untidy kitchen and untidy.... well everything else is because I started watching "The Bachelor- Final Rose Ceremony."- Pure TRASH!!! Now let me say, this was the first and only episode I watched all season and I was still sucked in. Not only did I watch the sappy "final rose ceremony" I even tuned into the "After the Final Rose Show." "What a world we live in" is all I can say!! Sad. The only good that came from me watching that show was that it reminded me that I had NOT had my daily time with the Lord. Thus the "yes" next to Quiet Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment