Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ultimate Long Term Blog Plan

Well you know I can't do anything without a plan, and here lately I can't make any plan without telling you about it, so here it is......... I'm going to let you in on my Ultimate Dream for this here Blog........... Now don't laugh.................

My Ultimate Goal for this blog is not only to educate the world about DRS, a disease that so often goes undiagnosed, but also to eventually make a little money off the process. Now I have been told by a number of professional bloggers that this is a far fetched dream BUT they don't understand the power of a DONNA wannabe with a PLAN!

You will notice on my sidebar I have a couple of different ads. As of right now, that is my only source of income from DRS. Every time someone clicks on one of those ads or purchases something from amazon from this site I get a tinsy portion. Let me give you an idea of how this is working for me: As of February 27th I have made a total of $5.95 for the Year! Woo Hoo!!! If you break that down to an average profit per day I am racking in a whole $0.10 per day! So you can see I'm a loooooong way off from being able to quit my day job. BUT my DRS makes me think that this whole dream could still work..... with the proper plan, of course.

I am not ready to present the full master plan of how I plan to launch this whole DRS business (partly because I haven't yet figured that out myself) but I do want to let you in on the first phase of my plan............................................. AFTER I COME BACK! Cue music. (Sorry I just got done watching the DVRd American Idol's Result Show- Go Kris Allen!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment