Monday, February 16, 2009

Spaghetti Pie

This is a fun spin on traditional spaghetti! Makes great leftovers too.
But the real reason I included this recipe in my week of meals: I needed a recipe that called for cream cheese because all that cream cheese I bought months ago expires this week! Honesty's the best policy... right?!
PS anyone else in need of cream cheese, I have about 3 blocks left!!!

Spaghetti Pie

Go here for recipe.

Recipe Modifications: I used reduced fat sour cream, lite cream cheese, whole wheat pasta, and 2% cheese.

Nutrition Information with modifications:
Serving Size: 1/8th of recipe
Meal Plan: 490 Calories; 3 lean meats, 3.5 starches, 1 veg, 1 fat
(little heavier of a meal then usual but still has significantly less Calories then most pasta dishes served at Italian restaurants.)

I will serve with side salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment