Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sonday Confessions

Yet again I feel led to confess that I have been very hit or miss with my daily quiet times. If it wasn't for Sonday Sunday devotionals, I am embarrassed to say, my Bible would have stayed on my bedside table a couple of weeks last month. The days I find quiet time to "Be Still" with the Lord- I am able to approach the day with a more Christlike perspective. I find I am more patient and loving with the children, more empathetic with my clients, and better able to keep my actions in line with my priorities. Days I hit the floor running without so much as a glance at my Bible or Whispered prayer to the Giver of Time- I find are much more chaotic, less fulfilling, and I lose site of what is really important. Why do I do this?!?! Can't help but think of Romans 7: 15


I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.


Therefore in March priority #1 is going to be daily rejuvenation with the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment