Saturday, February 28, 2009

Deal Alert

Free Biscuits!! I just got back from Kroger and can confirm that Kroger is giving "Money Off your Next Purchase" catalinas for the $1 Grands Biscuits.

Buy any Pillsbury Refrigerated Baked Good Between 2/23 and 3/22:
  • Buy 3 and Get $1.50
  • Buy 4 and Get $2.00
  • Buy 5 and Get $3.00

Best Scenario: Use 2 $0.50 off 2 coupons here

Final Price: $2 for 4 cans of biscuits then get $2 back making them FREEEE!

I am personally really excited about this deal because we have biscuits and gravy day every Friday Morning!

Kroger also surprised me with another interesting Catalina tonight: A "Give us your Opinion and We'll Pay you $5" catalina. I have never received anything like this before but I am soo going to take that survey and put that $5 back into my grocery budget! What a gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment