Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Product of the Week


I'll admit I am not a big yogurt fan. I want to like it, so I buy it and let it take up valuable real estate in my fridge until it reaches its expiration date and then it occupies my trashcan. Well last week I tried yogurt once again- well, because it was FREE! And guess what? I liked it! I liked it!
I am so excited about this find because yogurt is such a great source of calcium and this particular yogurt also contains Probiotics and Fiber.
According to the Yo Plus packaging "the unique blend of priobiotic bacteria and fiber work together to help crowd out the unfriendly bacteria in your system and promote digestive health."
Nutrition Information
Meal Plan: 110 calories, 1 milk and 3g Fiber
Yoplait challenges us to "Try it for 10 days and See how different you feel!" With such a great taste- I'll gladly give it a try! You can learn more about Yo Plus yogurt at www.yo-plus.com
PS: I highly recommend the Blackberry Pomegranate. Yummy
PSS: If you didn't already print your 2 $1.50 off 1 coupons you can do so here. Remember to also load your Kroger card with an additional $1 savings to make this product FREE or nearly free at Krogers. I think there might be an additional $1 off coupon at the coupon.com link on my sidebar to the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment