Thursday, February 5, 2009

Prayer Request- Blog on hold

I am asking that all of you please take just a minute to lift my brother and his wife up in prayer. They went in for their much anticipated 18 week ultrasound to find out the sex of their baby and the doctor found some anomalies with the babies head. A level 2 ultrasound has been ordered but they will have to wait until the 11th for the appointment. As you can imagine this has robbed a lot of joy from the two expectant parents and our family. I beg you to pray that God would work a miracle on their behalf. I am so hanging on to Emily's verse of the week.

“You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the people.” Psalm 77:14

Please claim this verse for Randy and Christian and their little girl!

Please understand that I am going to take a break from the blog today to be with my family. I will finish up "my car" story tomorrow as well as any other deal alerts. Thanks again!

3 comments:

  1. Niki, we will be praying that all goes well! God's hand will certainly be on that precious baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niki I am praying that a miracle be revealed through this precious baby girl. Please pass this along to your brother and sister in law that we are calling to our HEALER! Please keep us posted and do take a break from the blog.

    ReplyDelete