Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My house never fails me!

I am so grateful to my home- it keeps my life interesting and gives me great material for this blog! Although my family has asked me not to share what I'm about to tell you, I felt you must know............

Tonight while doing my zone work.... gulp.... I found several packages of molded bread behind my microwave. Now let me explain- I often store our bread on top of the microwave which sits on top of my double oven inside a cabinet- oh wait, I'll just go take a picture so you can see what I'm talking about, be right back......
So you can see from the picture above how easy it would be to let things go unnoticed behind the microwave for... well months (maybe even years!) The fact that I have NEVER (not once in the 3 years we have lived here) thought to remove the microwave and clean behind it makes me quite nauseous to think about how old the petrified bread could have been. Do you know what color comes after green during the molding process? I do. I'm just not sure the color I saw was directly after the green stage or if it was several stages past green! Uck! You know it must have been bad if I didn't even take a picture to post. Your Welcome!

As always, thanks for letting me share!

1 comment:

  1. Wish you would have taken a picture of the bread! Can't belive it didn't smell! How funny. Got your message and yes I am taking a zone week off. Was sick over weekend and Monday so jumped into work Tuesday, BSF, Work today and each afternoon have had doctor appts and valentine errands putting me home close to 8pm so for my health and sanity I am sitting back and watching you this week! I will jump back in next week. Just have to catch my breath and slow down. So glad to hear about the big praise. God is good.

    ReplyDelete