Monday, February 2, 2009

Mealtime Monday

Welcome to the first week of February Mealtime Mondays. This week is going to be a little different in that I am not home to prepare the meals to let you know how long it takes to prep for the week. However, looking at the recipes I think it is safe to say you will easily be able to prep for all 5 dishes in less then 1.5 hours. I do apologize that I neglected to look at the nutrition information for 3 of the recipes before I left, so I will get that information to you when I get home.

If I was to prep for the week here is the order and storing guide I would follow:

Monday Night: Taco Roll- Prepare ring and loosely place foil around pizza pan and place in refrigerator until ready to bake.

Tuesday Night: Simple Spinach Lasagna- Cover unbaked lasagna and place in fridge until ready to bake.

Wednesday Night: Pumpkin Pancakes- If I did prep for this meal I would simply prepare batter and store in fridge; however this is a meal that is so quick to put together that I would probably just prepare the night I serve.

Thursday Night: White Chicken Chili- I would mix all ingredients into a freezer Gallon Ziplock bag and place in freezer. I would transfer chili from freezer into refrigerator Wednesday morning to thaw.

Friday Night: Out or leftovers

Saturday Night: Out or leftovers

Sunday Afternoon: Tuna Casserole: Prepare and place unbaked casserole in freezer. Transfer from freezer to fridge on Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment