Monday, February 16, 2009

Marinated Grilled Shrimp

Big thanks to Leah for introducing this recipe to me at our recipe exchange party. I would never guess 4 little ingredients could pack in sooo much flavor!

Marinated Grilled Shrimp

2 Tbs Lite Soy Sauce
1 Tbs Canola Oil
1 Tbs Honey
1 Pound Shrimp (peeled, deveined, raw)

Mix soy sauce, oil, and honey and pour over shrimp. Marinate at least 1 hour. Place on skewers and grill or broil 4-5 minutes until cooked through and browned.

Nutrition Information
Serving Size: 3 oz shrimp
Meal Plan: 161 Calories; 3 very lean meats, 0.5 fat

I will serve this with rice and an asparagus packet.

PS I drizzled a little olive oil and soy sauce on the asparagus before wrapping them in foil. I will let the asparagus packet cook on the grill for a little longer then the shrimp- maybe 10 minutes or until asparagus is tender.

No comments:

Post a Comment