Monday, February 23, 2009

Eggplant Parmesan

This will be a first for me. First time to make Eggplant Parmesan AND first time to eat Eggplant Parmesan. Can I just tell you that I found the eggplant to be a most peculiar vegetable. I can not believe (please correct me if I'm wrong) that there is no eggplant vegytale character- it could have been a dandy! I am very anxious to try this recipe. I'll be sure to let you know!

Go here for the recipe.

Eggplant Parmesan

Take my advice- I would seriously just buy 2 eggplants instead of the three. And instead of the 16 oz of cheese, I barely used 8 oz. I also used egg substitute for the eggs.

Nutrition Information (based on unmodified recipe)
Serving Size: 1/9th of recipe
Meal Plan: 424 Calories; 2 meat; 2 vegetables, 3 starches, 1 fat

Calories, Protein, and Fat would be less with modifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment