Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Daily Routine-update

Just feel I need to confess something to you...... I can't remember the last time I did any part of my morning, afternoon, or nightime routine!!! Ok I feel better just writing that out loud.

I mean really- why don't I do these routines! My day flows so much better when I do! So here is what I'm going to do:

Tonight I am not going to bed until I have done all of my bedtime routine. Then no matter how tired I am, I am going to get up without even hitting the snooze one time, ok maybe just one time- Yes! I am going to get up and start my morning routine after just hitting the snooze one time tomorrow!

Thanks for letting me share my plan with you- it always makes me feel better. If you are new to DRS you can read about my daily routine plan here.

Hey! I know.... you can join me- wouldn't that be fun! Just for kicks I am going to throw out a Mr. Linky to see if anyone will bite.


No comments:

Post a Comment