Saturday, January 31, 2009

Daily Routine

Here is my Daily Routine Reminder
The final housework comes in the form of daily routines: Morning, Afternoon, and Bedtime Routines.

Morning Routine- usually 7am - 8am (Please note I am NOT a morning person, therefore I try to keep my morning routine as light as possible):
  • Quiet Time
  • Breakfast
  • Take Vitamins
  • Get dressed for day
  • Get kids dressed
  • Dishwasher emptied and refilled
  • Clothes in dryer
  • Crockpot turned on (if applicable)
  • Kitchen and Bathroom counters wiped down

Afternoon Routine- usually take 1-2 hours (this is done during rest time for boys or after work on days I work)

  • Zone Work (Flylady says to spend no more then 15 minutes on this)
  • Day Tasks
  • Fold laundry
  • Prepare Dinner
  • Straighten up all rooms
  • Return phone calls and check emails

Bedtime Routine- this starts after supper

  • Clean up supper
  • Pack lunches, backpack and diaper bag for next day (only on work days)
  • Start Dishwasher
  • Boys bathtime
  • Start load of laundry (I do one load a day and alternate between permanent press and regular- but NEVER take laundry advice from me- I am horrible!!!)
  • Wipe down toilet (this is done everyday because I live with 3 boys), sink, counters and Spray Shower Cleaner
  • Bedtime routine with boys
  • Gather up stuff for next day ex: phone, planner, etc.
  • Lay out clothes for next day (work days only- I totally wing it on days I am home:)
  • Plan for next day
  • Reading time

No comments:

Post a Comment