Saturday, February 21, 2009

Back to the 80s

Sorry so few posts today- I was traveling back to the 80s. Our Sunday School class had a "Pour Some Sugar on Me" Social tonight and everyone was asked to come in 80s attire. It was sooo much fun but I spent all day today getting ready. First, DH and I went to Goodwill to pick up appropriate 80s attire- I had lots to choose from but the men's side was very limited. I then went to Walgreens to pick up some bright pink lipstick and blue/purple eye shadow. Fun times! And can I just say I was feeling pretty good about my outfit until I saw everyone else- everyone went all out! I am posting a picture of our group.

I hope I don't lose any friends for posting this pic on the www BUT I figured we were all incognito so what was the harm! I only wish I had got a group picture with the boys too! They were hilarious with their tight-rolled acid wash jeans and mullets!

No comments:

Post a Comment