Thursday, February 19, 2009

Annual Budget Countdown

Last week I shopped at both Kroger and Walgreens. I used the remainder of my Walgreen Gift Card balance and my recent $15 Mastercard rebate from Olay to help pay for some of my Walgreens purchases.


Out of Pocket Money Spent at Walgreens: $17.70

After manufacturer and EasySaver Rebates I will get back $45.47! (This money will be applied to future purchases therefore will not be included in my annual budget status at this time)


I went to Kroger 3x this week. Once to take advantage of the 12 hour sale on Friday and to pick up ingredients for our Valentines Dinner, and then my normal weekly shopping trip on Saturday night and then once again because I forgot 3 ingredients I needed for prep day!


Total Spent: $70.66
Total Saved: $28.77



Total Spent for week: $88.36
Total Saved (just Kroger): $28.77
Total Spent for year: $703.13
Total Saved for year: $575.30
Annual Budget countdown: $4296.87

No comments:

Post a Comment