Monday, January 5, 2009

Skillet-Style Lasagna

This is a fun way to make lasagna and it hides a few vegys from the kiddos! This recipe takes the longest to prepare of all the recipes this week, but still not bad. While the noodles are cooking, I will use that time to prepare a lot of the other dishes. I will probably use this meal on Monday or Tuesday just because the skillet takes up a lot of room in my refrigerator. Once again I ask that you click here for the recipe.
Note: I use ground sirloin instead of sausage and whole wheat noodles when preparing for my family.
I also am loving Hunt's Zesty & Spicy Spaghetti Sauce, and use it anytime a recipe calls for a spaghetti sauce.

Nutrition Information:
Serving Size: 1/6th of recipe
Meal Plan: (as origional recipe): Calories: 442, 3.5 meats, 2 starches, 1/2 veg, 2.5 fats
(if use ground sirloin, probably cut out around 100 Calories)

I will serve this meal with green beans (see next post for that recipe)

No comments:

Post a Comment