Monday, January 5, 2009

Black Bean and Salsa Soup

This too is quick, easy, and healthy- but also CHEAP! All of the ingredients are usually sitting in my pantry if ever I am in need of a quick meal. I like to double or even triple the recipe and eat it for lunch throughout the week. This is a recipe that I got from allrecipes.com and therefore, ask that you simply click here to see the recipe. This will save me time from having to retype it plus I am unsure what the copyright laws are on copying recipes.

PS I use chicken broth instead of the vegetable broth and I like to sprinkle just a little bit of Lite Mexican Blend cheese on top!

Nutrition Information:
Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe (my guess is about 1 cup)
Meal Plan: Calories: 241 (without cheese) 2 lean meats, 2 starches, 12g of Fiber!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment