Saturday, January 24, 2009

recipe change in plans

I wanted to let you know that I have switched Jalapeno chicken recipes. I have about 6 bricks of Light Cream Cheese (hit a big sale) that is going to expire soon, so I decided to go with this recipe. The ingredients are different from what was on the master grocery list, therefore I wanted to give you the heads up asap so you could pick up the necessary ingredients if your planning on following my meal plan. To lighten this recipe up I am going to use the light cream cheese and Turkey Bacon.
I am also going to go ahead and marinade the chicken in the FF Italian dressing tomorrow so it will be ready to go on Monday.
Asparagus is on sale this week at Kroger so I am going to pick up a bunch to have with this meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment