Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Playroom- Conquered!


Oh yeah! I got er done! (Please visualize a happy dance) I had some extra time on my hands today so I decided to totally knock out the playroom- Day 1 and Day 2! Yep, that's right I broke the rules and did 2 days of zones today. I guess it would be wrong to place a "Do Not Enter" sign on the playroom door for a few days? Don't answer that, I know the answer.... Wrong!..... Right?.....


Anyways, since it only happens once a month I thought I would show you a picture of our "tidy" playroom. This post is more for my benefit then anything else- I plan to visit here often over the next 30 days to remind myself what the playroom looks like when not blanketed by books, toys, crafts and you don't want to know what else.....

No comments:

Post a Comment