Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Deal Alert


Can I just tell you- I love a good Dr. Pepper. I know, I know I should be drinking water, and I do, but some meals just taste best with a Dr. Pepper- you know what I'm saying? Anyways, with my new budget and www budget accountability I don't feel I can splurge on extras like an occasional Dr. Pepper so boy was I excited when I saw this deal on moneysavingmom.com.

Go here to get a coupon for a FREE 2 L or 20 oz bottle of Diet Dr. Pepper. Hurry, coupons are limited!

2 comments:

  1. okay, as a beginner to the grocery game and your blog, I have a few questions... the tons of shredded cheese... can you freeze it? (I only bought 6). it looks like you are making 2 of your meals, am i wrong or do you freeze the other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you can freeze cheese! And yes I do cook double the meals because I cook for another family too. Hope your doing well with grocery game, I know it can be confusing at first. I hope to do a post one day soon on the basics of the grocery game. Thanks for your post- it keeps me motivated to get any kind of feedback.

    ReplyDelete