Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Picture Says a Thousand Words















So how am I doing? you ask. Well let me just use the pictures above to illustrate. This morning, as I began my morning routine, you will see from the picture on the left that I did indeed "wipe down my countertops." Unfortunately when I left my kitchen, I was faced with.. the picture on the right. I had no plan nor precedence for what to do next- "Clear table aka hotspot" was not part of my morning routine! Had it not been Day 1 of this master plan, I would like to think it would have been cleaned the night before as part of the bedtime routine. But it is Day 1 and it wasn't cleared the whole weekend. (someone was sitting at the computer instead of cleaning!)Needless to say this, along with the current state of the rest of my house, has thrown me from my original "Day of Rest" plan. I am going to step away from the computer and try to get busy while baby is sleeping. Hope to be in full force by Day 2- we'll see!
work cheerfully, work cheerfully, work cheerfully

No comments:

Post a Comment