Saturday, January 10, 2009

Men! Gotta love um

This is funny!
Necessary Background Information: I am NOT a morning person and therefore I live for Saturday mornings because my DH (dear husband) gets up with our early-rising boys and lets me sleep. I am NEVER up before the boys on Saturdays.
On with the story:
So- you know this morning I told you I had to be at work at 6am! for a metabolism party (that means I had to get up at 4:50am- not really relevant to the story- just looking for pity). Well around 8am I get a frantic call from DH wondering where in the world I am (ok- he wasn't frantic- just makes for a better story). Now I had told DH several times about this am event but obviously he WASN'T LISTENING. So it just makes me laugh thinking about how panicked he must have felt when he rolled over this morning and saw that I was GONE! Panicked- not because he was worried about me but because that meant he and the boys would have to fend for themselves!

Is it awful that I find humor in this?

Disclaimer- DH is a very capable daddy and would have been fine if left alone with the boys. This story was not meant to harm reputation of DH in anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment