Monday, January 5, 2009

Mealtime Monday

Welcome to your first Mealtime Monday!!!! I have all your recipes ready to post and they will be coming up in the 9am hour. After reviewing the recipes I believe I can make all the meals today in about 1.5 hour. I'll time it and let you know. Below I am going to explain how I will store the meals until the designated day I plan to serve them to my family.


Monday's Meal: Skillet Lasagna (I will just put entire skillet in my refrigerator until time to cook tonight)

Tuesday's Meal: Breakfast Casserole (I will just place foil on top of casserole dish and place in refrigerator until tomorrow night)

Wednesday's Meal: Chicken Elegante (I will prepare with frozen chicken and then put all ingredients into a ziplock to be kept in refrigerator until I transfer to crock-pot on Wednesday morning)

Thursday's Meal: Raspberry Pecan Salmon with Mandarin Orange Salad (I am going to prepare with frozen Salmon and then put all ingredients into a large freezer ziplock. I will then place the salmon into the FREEZER until Wednesday night. Wednesday night I will transfer salmon to refrigerator so that it will be thawed by Thursday night. I will pre-prepare the dressing for the salad, but will probably wait to chop up my lettuce until Thursday night)

Friday night is Date Night- I ain't cooking

Saturday night- unsure

Sunday Lunch- Black Bean Soup (I will probably freeze soup in ziplock just because if it sat in my refrigerator I would probably eat it before Sunday- its that yummy!)

Aren't you so excited you will only have to destroy your kitchen once and you won't have to worry about cooking the rest of the week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment