Friday, January 2, 2009

Introduction of features

Today will bring my first challenge to blogging. Yesterday my husband was home to help me with the boys; therefore, I was able to spend a little extra time at the computer. Today I don't have that luxury. Good thing for me, I got the hard part behind me yesterday when I took you through the history of Donna Reed and DRS. Today I am going to simply introduce you to the different features I hope to regularly provide you on this blog.

And just as Donna would do- each feature is neatly placed inside a cleverly themed day of the week. Starting with Mealtime Mondays.

1 comment:

  1. Niki Thompson.....you rule! I am going to try to use your blog to help me be more organized. Man....I thought I was busy! Love ya!
    Sara Bradley

    ReplyDelete