Saturday, January 3, 2009

Introduction- Complete

And that my friends officially ends this weekend of introductions. I don't know about you, but I am completely worn out! I sure hope I don't get burned out before I even get started.

Tomorrow will begin day 1 of when I actually attempt to implement all this stuff (stuf n. a word used to describe something because I am too tired to think of anything clever). Expect anywhere between 3-5 short posts a day. The day will always begin by presenting the "theme day;" then there will usually be an afternoon post to give an update on how my zones, day tasks, etc is going; and then the day will end with a final synopsis of my entire day. As always, use the comment section to report your own progress.

I could use your encouragement and I thank you in advance for being my accountability.
I think I am a looooong ways away from a DRS remission!

2 comments:

  1. Just want to say I have loved your blog this weekend. It is very inspiring, although I could never accomplish 1/10 th of your daily routine. I'll have to check out your book! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gray- really appreciate all your comments!!! It fuels this madness

    ReplyDelete