Saturday, January 31, 2009

February Frugalness

I have some goals for Thrifty Thursday's I would like to share with you.

First off, I am hoping to do a better job this month helping the coupon newbies understand some of the basic lingo and tricks to getting the most out of their coupons.

Can't promise they will all come in February but I also hope to eventually have posts on the following:
  • Grocery Game for Dummies (Please don't take offense to "dummy" these happen to be my favorite self-help guides)
  • How to Organize your coupons.
  • Where to get your coupons.
  • Secret tricks to Walgreens
  • How to get started in the envelope system

On a personal note- My goal for February is to get caught back up on my budget! You can go here to see where I stand to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment