Saturday, January 31, 2009

February Familytime

My work schedule really slows down in February so I am hoping I can do a lot better about making our familytime a priority. Colby really enjoyed getting the Family Fun Can down last weekend, my hope is that we can do it more often this February.

As far as "Devotional Time" goes- I was really disappointed in the devo book I got for the boys last month. Does anyone have any suggestions? In the meantime we will just be working through Colby's Cubbies Book and working on "Jesus Loves Me" with Cohen.

Craft Time- I'm excited that this month hosts Valentines because there are lots of craft ideas floating around the Internet for V-day crafts. Next week we are going to start working on Colby's Valentines for his school party!

Learning Time- As I mentioned yesterday, the big goal is to help Cohen learn to talk and to help Colby develop his writing.

1 comment:

  1. One thing I have really been wanting to do is the 99 cent skating night. James patrick has been wanting to try skating for a while and when you look on their webiste it has a big maze like Playworld so why don't we pick tuesday night and all meet up for some family fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete