Monday, January 19, 2009

Confessions of a Dietitian


Dinner left me a little.... hungry! So guess what? I made cookies. That's right the dietitian had cookies tonight. And guess what else? It wasn't my first time!!




I just felt I needed to let you know about my snack because I wanted you to know that it is ok for you to have cookies every once in a while too. There is nothing wrong with cookies. All foods, including cookies, can fit into a healthy diet. So go ahead and have a cookie- Your dietitian said you could.

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know you kill me!! I can count on you to give me a little laugh everyday. Ps. Didn't try the spag... so I will take your word for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer- I really appreciate you checking in everyday!

    ReplyDelete