Monday, January 19, 2009

Beware of Spahgetti Squash!

Ok Folks, if you haven't already bought the spaghetti squash- don't. If you have bought the spaghetti squash- take it back. If you have already cooked the spaghetti squash- I'M SORRY!

I'm not sure I cooked it right, but I thought the process was way too timely and not worth the end result. Again, I'm not sure I did it right, but the noodles were crunchy and that just bothered me. It WAS edible but not enjoyable.

Final Verdict: 1 thumb down. You will not see Spaghetti Squash on the month of meals again, or at least not for a very long time.

PS I do have pictures of how I prepared the squash, and I will be happy to let you see them if anyone still wants to give this recipe a go. My recommendation would be to look at my pictures and then do it differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment