Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thrifty Thursday

Well couponers- your on your own for a while. I have no doubt your gonna be just fine. Today rather then posting the deals for Walgreens, Target, and Kroger, I want to show you some of my favorite links for match-ups. As you start to search out your own match-ups just know that the coupons refrenced are not always the correct value for our region.

For Walgreens and Target I ALWAYS turn to thethriftymama.com AND moneysavingmom.com I also will sometime check in with dealseekingmom.com

Kroger is a little tricker. If I don't want to wait until Sunday (or late Saturday night) for the deals to post on thegrocerygame.com, I will go get a copy of the Kroger flyer on Wednesday or access it online at kroger.com and then go to hotcouponworld.com and look under "forums" for Kroger Delta Region. At the Delta Region Kroger forum there is sometimes someone who will kindly do the match-ups BUT sometimes no one does it. If no one does the match-ups I will go over to the coupon database at hotcouponworld and search for my own match-ups. Give it a try!

I would love to hear about some of your favorite websites for coupon match-ups/deal alerts.

As for me: I really don't ever think I could go back to my noncoupon days now that I know how much money I can save playing the coupon game (of course I never thought I would be giving up the blog....lesson: Never say Never! anyways..........) so you should still be able to find me dancing down the kroger aisles late Saturday night or Sunday afternoon.

Happy Savings!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment