Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Show Us Where You Live








So it's not Friday here at DRS BUT I am going to link to Kellys Korner on Friday so I went ahead and used her cute button. Maybe one day I'll have a cute button.... anyways.

So our first stop on our tour is our office! This happens to be my FAVORITE room in my current house. It sits in our dining room which connects to the kitchen so it is gets lots of action. I love it when my fam is chilling in the little sitting area while I'm finishing up dinner or cleaning up the kitchen.

The above picture features curtains that my very talented Mom made (thanks Mom!) and a desk from Unpainted Furniture Store (love that place) and I made the Bulletin Board above the desk out of fabric and a picture frame I got at a garage sale. I got my lime green file folders at the Container Store and they are hanging on the wall from a plate rack.

In this picture you get to see the cedar chest my Dad made when he was a little boy and the window seat DH made for me. The window seat and cedar chest both hide away office files and supplies. The chair is a burnt orange and coordinates with the back wall of my kitchen (you'll just have to trust me on that one- the kitchen is in no shape for a picture tonight!). I found the lime green furniture piece at a garage sale and DH put the trim on it and I painted and distressed it. I also found the lamp at a garage sale.
And there you have it- my office! Can't wait to take a tour of your office!!!!! For those of you with a blog feel free to post your pictures on your blog and then link to Mr. Linky.




No comments:

Post a Comment