Thursday, June 11, 2009

Kroger Deals

Don't forget to go to Kroger.com to upload the latest coupons to your Kroger card!! Cellfire had the best coupons if you ask me: Fiber One bars $0.40 off, Crystal Light $1 off, Yo Plus Yogurt $1 off to name a few.

As far as the weekly deals, as always refer to thegrocerygame.com for a complete list of deals- but here are the deals that stood out to me as I glanced through the flyer:

Kraft Cheese B1G1 FREE
(man, I think a ton of Kraft cheese coupons just expired from coupons.com)

Pepsi or Mt. Dew 2 L on sale 4 for $5, buy 4 and get 2 FREE
Final Price: $0.84 each
(This is a great deal on 2L, if you are planning any BBQs or get togethers this summer, stock up now and then volunteer to be in charge of drinks!!!)

Various Lysol Cleaners are on sale 50% off
Use various Lysol coupons found in 6/7 SS
Final Price: Varies but I'm sure is a great deal!!!

USDA Whole Boneless Sirloin Tip at $1.99/lb

Knorr rice or pasta packages on sale for $1
Use $0.50 off 2 from 5/17 RP
Final Price: $0.50 each

Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries on sale $1.97

Let me know if your excited about anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment