Saturday, May 30, 2009

Wildcard Wednesdays in June

So today we took the For Sale By Owner sign out of the Yard because we found a sweet young couple who want our house- woopie!!! Anyways... with the sign out of the yard I officially have NO motivation to keep this house neat and clean. Sooooooo I have come up with a plan.... a plan that I am pretty darn excited about..... it is not an original plan......... no, I stole the idea from a really famous Arkansas Blog- KellysKorner.com. You see, currently every Friday kellyskorner.com is hosting "Show Us Where You Live" where she provides a Linky on her blog for readers to post pictures of their homes. And let me tell you she had over 400 people link to her blog last week alone!!!!

So here is my thought: If every week I commit to posting pictures of at least one room in my house, then at least one room of my house will get clean each week. PLUS, it is only a mater of time before I am no longer living in this home, and this will serve as a nice scrapbook of pictures to help us remember our old home.

Now here is the really exciting part.... YOU CAN PLAY TOO!!! Each week I will announce the theme room early enough in the week to give you plenty of time to straigten up (or not, whatever), grab your camera and take some pictures. Then use the Mr. Linky to post your pictures on Wildcard Wednesday. Doesn't that sound like fun!?! Oh, I do hope at least one person will play with me!!!

For a while I am going to go with KellysKorner theme room so that I can link to hers on Friday sooooo the first Wildcard Wednesday Room will be: Office

No comments:

Post a Comment